The new year always brings on new things, new ideas, and new resolutions. Last year we started "praying" with Ava and we have consistently prayed with her nightly, the resolution stuck. Generally I make a fitness goal, which was hard last year, as I was terribly pregnant from January 1, 2012 - May 21, 2012. But I did run again in May, with an 8 minute "magic mile" (June), and a sub 32 minute 5K (December)- things I committed to doing.
So what does this year entail?
I want 2013 to be positive; not that 2012 wasn't, because 2012 was one wonderful year. I just want 2013 to be a good year. At least I want to strive for that, because if anything were to happen I want each point before to have been something worthy and good. It really pains me to see others post "2012 was a horrible year...." I never want to say a whole year was bad. So maybe that is the true resolution: I strive to make 2013 great for me and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment