life

“You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” —Walter Hagen

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Infant Massage

We have only just begun infant massage but I have personally decided it should be a mandatory course taught before you leave the hospital with your baby.

It provides bonding time with your child; gives them security; is calming to Mommy; is a great time for language enrichment; is fun and easy... the list goes on. Here is Bumgarner Massage Class Day #2!



You start by greeting the baby with your hands!


Your hands should never leave their body... enjoy eye contact with the baby! 


 (As you can see, I have a customer waiting in my waiting area...)


The satisfied customer!


Another satisfied customer!

I am so lucky to get to share such awesome experiences with my children!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Tell me how to do it so I can give Liv a little massage.. maybe it would make her sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete