People have been posting on the net, daily, what they are thankful for. I'd like to say I am thankful for each minute of my day... but I have to complain sometimes! :)
In any case, here is my list of the "30 things" I am thankful for.
(I got this idea from my friend Summer).
I am thankful for:
1) my beautiful house and home
2) a loving, wonderful, and handsome husband
3) my biggest blessings: Ava, Easton, and Elle
4) being crazy enough to care for two spoiled little dogs
5) being able to run, and run, and run some more
6) a warm king-sized bed, even though I sleep in it less than I would like
7) a rewarding career
8) a mother who inspires me to be a better person
9) a father who inspires me to do my best and aim high
10) a mother-in-law who loves my children and treats them better than could ever be imagined
11) a father-in-law who treats me like his daughter and dotes on his grandkids
12) unsweetened tea, seriously, I love it
13) a close family of 3 cousins, 2 grandparents, 2 aunts, and 2 uncles
14) coffee
15) blue jean days at work
16) health
17) the fact I was trained to do research (helps with my anxiety... haha)
18) Easton's service coordinator, Connie
19) occupational therapists, physical therapists, nutritionists, and the like
20) makeup, particularly eye liner and red lipstick
21) bubble baths
22) dry red wine
23) having faith
24) President Obama
25) my friends, who range from young to old, have all types of political affiliations, and religions
26) being able to write a report (speech)
27) Brooks....where would my life be without you?
28) insurance
29) internet, a phone, and a TV
30) being able to make my children's baby foods and being able to breast feed
I am thankful for so many more things. November needs 10,000 days!
haha like!
ReplyDelete