

My sweet baby turned four on Monday. Four years old, that's almost twenty! It was certainly a blessed day for her. On Sunday, Mimi and Poppy surprised Ava with an impromptu/spontaneous overnight trip to Asheville. I worked Monday and then picked up Ava that afternoon. She was super excited to see me. We went home and she opened her gifts. She liked her "horse" tire-swing, she like the fact I put $50 in her bank account, but she LOVED her cowgirl boots. We went to dinner, where she got "bar food," what she calls a buffet and the restaurant brought her a hot fudge sundae. She thanked the waitress with "thank you for bringing me a birthday cake," and chattered about it for hours. That night Ava asked to sleep between Terrence and I, of course we let her... Guess what else she asked, to wear her cowgirl boots to bed. She didn't get that wish, but it made me beam, we did good! The official party is this weekend... which should be fun. I'm excited!
Sweet! Glad Ava had a great special day. Happy birthday Ava!!
ReplyDelete