

I feel slightly guilty again for neglecting this blog, updating family and friends, and writing about my adorable children... but golly geez, I am 10x busier now that I have ever been. First of all, I went back into private therapy working for the company of a dear friend and starting her speech division. Which has been a work in progress, exciting, and done- please pray for our continued success... also, does that make me the head of the department? Certainly does, sweet! Second, I am training for a marathon - I ran ten miles yesterday. I have run that many times, but this is only week 4 of my training, so I still have the dreaded 20 miler soon. I run all of the time, which I love... but that makes me very busy... Third, I am managing a house of three kids, keeping my husband ever so in love with me, being the best dog-owner on record, trying to keep it all clean and feeding everyone too. Oh and those chickens, now that I am down to 9 ( a fox got three of them, I cried, I mourned, I might wear black again tomorrow - it is over), but yes, I have a farm to tend to. So basically, I have been too busy to type. But, I need to "install updates," so to speak...

Ava: Ava is starting horseback riding soon - she wears cowgirl boots daily and thinks she is a cowgirl. She is super excited. She can read all of her letters and numbers. She is a tremendous help for me, and we are getting along better than we ever have. Ava and I have always been close, but she is going through a Mommy period, which I adore. It has been a fun summer with Ava. She sleeps between Terrence and I once a week, stays with me on Mondays, helps with the business by making copies/unlocking filing cabinets/etc., and she is just a joy.

Easton: Easton refuses to say "Mama." He calls me "Daddy." In fact, Daddy, may be his favorite word. He can say "Daddy, snack, what's that, Ava" and "Kitty." He makes tons of noises and yells most of the day. He is walking well, and I bought him his first pair of sandals. He should be wearing tennis shoes for his hypotonia, but I wanted him to have some slip-ons. Easton is doing great and needs a haircut.


Elle: Elle is growing up. The girl has so many teeth. She is a beauty. Her new favorite past-time is playing with dolls. She carries her baby around everywhere... when she can't find her doll she yells "Baby!" "Hey Baby!" until she finds the doll. She feeds it, puts it to bed, kisses it, and treats it like any Mommy should. Elle has also learned to run. She is fast... Elle is also helpful. She will do anything you ask her too. Her receptive language is off the charts, for real. Her expressive is amazing too...
In terms of everything else... Terrence is great - just work and paintball... that's how he rolls. The dogs are still doing great. Momo is right with me, typing away. His job is to provide my left arm support as I type on this laptop... and Yoshi is sitting on the porch until bedtime.
We are plodding right along, in Bumgarner fashion. I might be leaving you all out of the loop, but realize it is not intentional, it is just my busy life - getting in the way of blogging.... but that busy life is also what makes this blog so interesting! Peace and love be with you!
Glad all is well with the Bumgarners!
ReplyDelete