It's August, which means it is time to get back into "regular" gear. Summer is almost over folks! Ava goes back to school on the 29th, so we are savoring the last three weeks! It's August, but I still need goals. I am back running -only 4 times a week now, but at my old pace. I am so happy to have recovered from a stress fracture. I still have twinges of pain, but I will survive. I don't cry thinking about my foot anymore. I think it's all the ashwagandha, I consume in my Shakeology! My anxiety is way better. Swimming continues to go very well and I was registering for a mile-open water swim, when BAM, the event was cancelled due to very warm water. I was so sad! But, there will be more opportunities... I am also lifting weights and just started the Master's Hammer and Chisel after completing Body Beast. I dream of being a tri-athlete and I want to run a marathon again next year. Next marathon, I will be mentally and physically stronger, so I'll be a tour-de-force.
It's August, the kids are doing great. Elle and Easton are so much fun at this age. I never imagined living in a house with two four year olds at once, but alas, I'm living the dream! Ha! Ava has had a great summer and has spent lots of quality time with me. So that has made us both happy. Having three kids means a very busy schedule -- but I could not imagine life any other way.
It's August and Terrence is in one of his last quarters in school. I cannot wait for him to finish! He loves school and is doing well. He told me the other day that I "was one of the most awesome people he has ever known." I cried a little. He's such a keeper! I feel the same way about him!
It's August... I cannot believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment